Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/15 21:05:18 UTC

[VOTE] release for myfaces core 2.0.0-beta-2

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.0.0-beta-2 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

This artifacts are very close to pass all TCK tests.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v4.0.1-beta-2  [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.0.0-beta-2  [1]
 3. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.test" v1.0.0-beta [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1] and [3] for
binary and source packages).

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "2.0.0-beta-2" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces200beta2
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces200beta2binsrc
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&styleName=Html&version=12314539

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces core 2.0.0-beta-2

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
+1

Regards

Bernd