Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by John Martyniak <jo...@beforedawn.com> on 2008/12/11 14:43:33 UTC

Building Solr from Source

Hi,

I have downloaded Maven 2.0.9, and tried to build using "mvn clean
install" and "mvn install", nothing works.

Can somebody tell me how to build solr from source?  I am trying to
build the 1.3 source.

thank you very much,

-John

Re: Building Solr from Source

Posted by John Martyniak <jo...@beforedawn.com>.
My mistake I saw the maven directories and did not see the build.xml
in the src directory so just assumed...My Bad.

Anyway built successfully, thanks.

Now to apply the field collapsing patch.

-John

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
Solr uses ant for build

--