Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at> on 2009/05/04 09:01:27 UTC

Re: release:perform of an EAR gives error with maven-source-plugin:2.1

On 30 Apr 2009, Grant Rettke wrote:

> Does the workaround on that page work?

Which workaround? Do you mean the patch attached to the MSOURCES-44
issue? I didn't test it but I had a look at the patch and I would assume
it would work.

- martin

Re: release:perform of an EAR gives error with maven-source-plugin:2.1

Posted by Grant Rettke <gr...@acm.org>.
On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at> wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2009, Grant Rettke wrote:
>
>> Does the workaround on that page work?
>
> Which workaround? Do you mean the patch attached to the MSOURCES-44
> issue? I didn't test it but I had a look at the patch and I would assume
> it would work.

Yes is what I meant. I was wondering if it worked; nothing more.