Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2008/07/09 19:46:48 UTC

Discussion: Mashups

I need to add mashup capability to my local OFBiz copy. My immediate
need is a web page scraper that will gather copy counts from our copiers
and store them as meter readings.

I would like to implement this in a generic way that might be fed back
into the project. I don't want to reinvent the wheel, however. So, I'm
opening up the topic for discussion.

Is there any interest in having something like a "mashup engine" or
"mashup services" in the framework? If yes, what are some strategies we
can use? Are there any open source libraries we can leverage in an
implementation?

-Adrian

Re: Discussion: Mashups

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
I didn't implement it in the trunk code, it is in my custom application. Let me find a place to put it in the trunk, then I'll create a patch and upload it to Jira.

-Adrian

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Adrian,

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@yahoo.com>