Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by qu...@in-euro.de on 2004/10/14 09:23:05 UTC

Re: a realy newbie question :-(

Hello Michal,

you have to ask yourselfe first if you want to use it with ssh or without. I
prever with ssh support, it's better if you want to use it over an open
network. I think you need an actual openssl and maybe the subversion sources
for fedc2. Maybe you can look at www.rpmfind.net for rpms. If you use rpm,
maybe you have to install the hole package (sub+apr+bdb).

Greets,

Stefan

Re: a realy newbie question :-(

Posted by Michal Ziv <mi...@secces.com>.
thanks for the answers,
I did get the rpms, but I do need more for full installation.
will get to that next week :-)
regards,
michal