Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/09/25 03:36:14 UTC

Re: why is default archetype plugin version 1.0-alpha-3 instead of 2.0-alpha-4

Check the metadata in ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-
archetype-plugin/maven-metadata*.xml

Does one specify 2.0-alpha-4 as the <latest> ?

If not, you can try running: mvn -U archetype:generate to force an
update.

- Brett