Posted to users@flex.apache.org by gpi <gr...@inosa.no> on 2014/05/26 09:22:46 UTC

Drag DataGrid row with GridItemRenderer - problem

I found the graphical problem in spark DataGrid when starting drag row - the
transparent row under cursor (with "X" icon) is too far below cursor. When I
drag first row everything looks OK, byt when I drag 20'th row then we can
see this error.
I think that problem causes GridItemRenderer, becouse when I generate
DataGrid without renderers, error doesn't occur.

I prepare test here: http://op2.pl/dragdg/test.swf

Here is this test sorce code:
test.mxml
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n6624/test.mxml>

Re: Drag DataGrid row with GridItemRenderer - problem

Posted by Chris Martin <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for getting that in :)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34335

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.