Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Luk <Da...@tvnz.co.nz> on 2004/05/27 07:05:19 UTC

Cocoon 2.1.5 & JCS store

Hi,

I ran into trouble to configure cocoon 2.1.5 to use remote JCS server
By default, the default store is an in-memory store backed by a disk
store (based on JCS). This forms a two-stage cache composed of a fast
in-memory MRU front-end and a persistent back-end which stores the
less-used objects. i.e. it used disk cache as the secondary store.

Which part of cocoon configurations can I change to utilise another type
of secondary store? Our setup would like to replace the disk store with
remote JCS store.

The cocoon.xconf is left untouched at the moment (version 2.1.5)

Appreciate your help.

Cheers,
David Luk.

us online at http://www.tvnz.co.nz

Re: Cocoon 2.1.5 & JCS store

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
David Luk dijo:

> Hi,
>
> I ran into trouble to configure cocoon 2.1.5 to use remote JCS server
> By default, the default store is an in-memory store backed by a disk
> store (based on JCS). This forms a two-stage cache composed of a fast
> in-memory MRU front-end and a persistent back-end which stores the
> less-used objects. i.e. it used disk cache as the secondary store.
>
> Which part of cocoon configurations can I change to utilise another type
> of secondary store? Our setup would like to replace the disk store with
> remote JCS store.
>
> The cocoon.xconf is left untouched at the moment (version 2.1.5).

Not sure if this info is too obvious.

Can you hack it in:

/cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/store/default.ccf

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo