Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/06/03 11:13:34 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Releasiing Plugin plugin v1.6?

Just for the record I'm planning to release the Plugin plugin without a fix
for MPPLUGIN-30 which is a bit too complex to fix at this stage. It can
always be fixed after the 1.1 release as plugins can be released any time.

Brett is also ok to release without this change.

I'll release later today. Shout if you have something to say.

Thanks
-Vincent