Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by jmpopush <jm...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 16:21:42 UTC

libjvm.so

Hi, I compiled the program uses libhdfs, which need libjvm.so, on 32-bit java environment and run the job on a 64-bit java environment. But got "error while loading shared libraries: libjvm.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64" error. Could someone help me? Thank you!

Re: libjvm.so

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@oracle.com>.
The problem is that your JVM is 64-bit, but your library is 32-bit.  Try
running with -d32.

Daniel