Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Adhamh Findlay <af...@austin.rr.com> on 2003/09/16 23:22:30 UTC

One class per service?

Hello,

It appears that I can on provide on class per service.  Is this correct?
Not could someone explain how to provide more than one class per service?

Thanks,

Adhamh

Re: One class per service?

Posted by Adhamh Findlay <af...@austin.rr.com>.
On 9/17/03 5:55 AM, "James Black" <jb...@ieee.org> wrote:

> Adhamh Findlay wrote:
>
>> It appears that I can on provide on class per service.  Is this correct?
>> Not could someone explain how to provide more than one class per service?
>>
> From my experience a web service, which may have many different
> methods, will access the same class for processing.
>
> I don't fully understand your question, as you can have a large number
> of functions accessed through the same web service, so the class that
> does the processing should just be instantiating and calling other
> classes anyway.

Well, as sent my question really didn't make any sense.  Typing a little
slower would help!

I guess it is a design issue which you answered.  I should have one class
that is the basically the main method of the service, and it instantiates
other classes that do the actual work.  This makes more sense than the way I
was approaching it.

Thanks,

Adhamh

Re: One class per service?

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.
Adhamh Findlay wrote:

>It appears that I can on provide on class per service.  Is this correct?
>Not could someone explain how to provide more than one class per service?

  From my experience a web service, which may have many different

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993