Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Ciramella, EJ" <EC...@emptoris.com> on 2003/02/11 23:00:33 UTC

RE: How to detect missing files when copying from a list of files ?

Could I ask for a little more detail?  There may be other ways around your
problem.

What are you copying?  Build.dir could be many things...

Take a closer look at FileSet - "includesfile the name of a file; each line
of this file is taken to be an include pattern. ".  This means the
includesfile simply is a suggestion as to what patterns you should include.
If a file is missing, the copy isn't going to complain...