Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alt_alt <al...@163.com> on 2015/09/01 00:55:53 UTC

Re: Is there any way to encrypt connectionPassword in LDAPLoginModule

No update until now, is there any plan to fix it?
Please NOTE it is a serious security issue if we want to make it on
production environment

Re: Is there any way to encrypt connectionPassword in LDAPLoginModule

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I can take a look at getting that into 5.13 or 5.12.1.  It's kind of a
pain to do because the module is instantiated using reflection so it isn't
as simple as just using the spring encryptor that's already there but I can
figure out something to get the password encryption to work.