Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/23 19:31:03 UTC

The OpenJPA Enhancer tool exited with a non-null exit code.

Hello,
I use the following goal:
openjpa:enhance
and I get this when I try to run the goal from netbeans.
The OpenJPA Enhancer tool exited with a non-null exit code.
Can anyone please help? It seems maven cannot locate the persitence.xmlfile.
This is both a netbeans and maven related problem so I post the question on
both mailing lists.
Thanks in advance,
Julien.

Re: The OpenJPA Enhancer tool exited with a non-null exit code.

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,

Can you try invoking the goal with -X (for debug)?

Also, where is the persistence.xml located in your project?

Rahul

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
hello,

do you get it only when running from within netbeans? or from the
command line as well?
if netbeans only, try to configure the project to use the command-line
version of maven for compilation. The maven version embedded in
netbeans is close to 2.0.4, so maybe the plugin works correctly with
newer versions only..

Milos