Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Darren Cole <dc...@aseg.com.INVALID> on 2019/02/03 00:48:37 UTC

Ubuntu packages not signed?

I remember seeing a message about getting packages for Ubuntu/Debian building again for http://download.cloudstack.org/
I see the packages now, but I get a message they are unsigned.
I've manually added the release.asc file from download.cloudstack.org with apt-key, but I still get the error.

Did package signing get turned back on as well?
Or did the key change that was being used?

I've only just started looking so maybe I've got a configuration wrong.
But I'm using the same ansible I used to install before (probably spring of last year or a bit earlier, but still should work)
I'm running Ubuntu LTS 16.04 xenial.

Darren Cole
--
This e-mail is confidential.  Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains other than by the intended recipient is forbidden.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately and delete this e-mail.

Re: Ubuntu packages not signed?

Posted by Darren Cole <dc...@aseg.com.INVALID>.
I'll keep looking on my end.
Maybe I made a typo when I separated my cloudstack roles from my main git repository.

Darren

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Darren,