Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/06/20 10:44:44 UTC

[Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage" by UlrichStaerk

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by UlrichStaerk:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=297&rev2=298

  || {{http://tapestry.apache.org//images/tapestry_banner.gif}} || Tapestry is a component oriented framework for creating dynamic, robust, highly scalable web applications in Java. This wiki exists to supplement the documentation available on the [[http://tapestry.apache.org|Tapestry home page]]. It contains FAQs, helpful tips, and ongoing discussions about the future directions of Tapestry. ||

- Users are '''encouraged''' to edit the pages of this Wiki. Due to constant spamming, editing the FrontPage is restricted to genuine users though. If you want to edit this page just drop a note to the developer [[http://tapestry.apache.org/mailing-lists.html|mailing list]] '''dev -at- tapestry.apache.org''' and we will add you to the ContributorsGroup. You don't need to subscribe for this.
+ Users are '''encouraged''' to edit the pages of this Wiki. Due to constant spamming, editing the FrontPage is restricted to genuine users though. If you want to edit this page just drop a note with your wiki username to the developer [[http://tapestry.apache.org/mailing-lists.html|mailing list]] '''dev -at- tapestry.apache.org''' and we will add you to the ContributorsGroup. You don't need to subscribe for this.

  There is HelpForBeginners ''and'' there's a WikiSandBox for you to use when learning the Wiki syntax.  Please don't test your Wiki chops on real pages!