Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by John Hjelmstad <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 19:14:15 UTC

Re: Add the osml feature (issue593044)

Hi Chirag:

Looks like the base URL you set for this CL still includes "incubator" --
could you remove that and confirm when done?

Thanks,
John

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
I added the correct trunk to the repos list on codereview as:

*trunk* Shindig - ** Correct Trunk as of 02/2010
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/

Can whoever made the original branches go back and mark them obsolete?  Then
I can give it a less dorky name.

Thanks...

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Hjelmstad <jo...@gmail.com>.
Odd, I use "Shindig - *trunk* - Real Trunk" and be sure to specify Base: "
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/" when creating new entries,
which seems to work fine for me. I use the web UI rather than upload.py

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
HI John,