Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org> on 2022/11/28 09:48:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 2.10.3

Hello, Pulsar community:

I'd like to propose releasing Apache Pulsar 2.10.3. It's been about one
month since 2.10.2 was released.

There are 93 PRs [0] needed to cherry-pick in branch-2.10. I will
cherry-pick these PRs for branch-2.10. Exclude some PRs that merge directly
into branch-2.10.

There are 32 PRs [1] opened. I'll follow up on each of those PRs to see if
they will be completed soon or will need to be pushed to 2.10.3

If you have any important fixes or any questions, please reply to this
email, and we will evaluate whether to include them in 2.10.3

Thanks,
Xiangying
[0] -
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.10.3+-label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.10+is%3Amerged+
[1] -
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.10.3+-label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.10+is%3Aopen+

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar 2.10.3

Posted by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi Lari,
I open a PR <https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/18980>  to cherry-pick
this PR. Could you please take a look when you have time?

Sincerely,
Xiangying

Posted by Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.