Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Amit Sharma <re...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/07 19:58:43 UTC

Spark batch job chaining

Hi, I want to write a batch job which would call another batch job based on
condition. Can I call one batch job through another in scala or I can do it
just by python script. Example would be really helpful.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Spark batch job chaining

Posted by Jun Zhu <ju...@vungle.com.INVALID>.
Hi
I am using Airflow in such scenario

Re: Spark batch job chaining

Posted by Amit Sharma <re...@gmail.com>.
Any help is appreciated. I have spark batch job based on condition I would
like to start another batch job by invoking .sh file. Just want to know can
we achieve that?

Thanks
Amit