Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Garus <ga...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/11 17:37:01 UTC

[REVIEW] IGNITE-12344 Remote listener of IgniteMessaging has to run with appropriate SecurityContext

Hi, Igniters!

I've prepared the PR[1] for the ticket[2], could somebody do a review?

Thanks.

   1. https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7338
   2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12344

Re: [REVIEW] IGNITE-12344 Remote listener of IgniteMessaging has to run with appropriate SecurityContext

Posted by Denis Garus <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Alexei!

Thank you for the review!
I`ve fixed your comments, take a look, please.

Posted by Nikita Amelchev <ns...@gmail.com>.
Denis,