Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Eric Owhadi <er...@esgyn.com> on 2016/01/07 15:22:42 UTC

core/TESTRTS failing?

Sorry to bother,

But after syncing the new predicate push down code with latest master,
re-running regression test, I am getting a fail on core/TESTRTS with this
diff:

Is it a known problem or should I investigate it?

Eric

1895c1895

< . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|252

---

> . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|120

1944c1944

< . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|252

---

> . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|120

2391c2391

< . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|252

---

> . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|120

2440c2440

< . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|252

---

> . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|120

2490c2490

< . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|252

---

> . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|120

2730c2730

< . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|252

---

> . . 1 2 1 3 EX_TRAF_KEY_SELECT @exTrafKeySelectCounters@
#CAT.#SCH.TSTAT|4|120

2782c2782

RE: core/TESTRTS failing?

Posted by Selva Govindarajan <se...@esgyn.com>.
No problem. Just wanted to clarify that bytesRead calculation is based on
the size of colValue, colName and the rowID read in the JNI layer of the
Trafodion. It is NOT based on the size of the data exchanged between the
client and RS.

Selva

Posted by Eric Owhadi <er...@esgyn.com>.

RE: core/TESTRTS failing?