Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/10 02:24:25 UTC

CloudStack Support

Hi All,

Which version of CloudStack is currently supported by jclouds?

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: CloudStack Support

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
Hi Andrew,

I was about to test and then realized that there's a comment saying it
supports 2.2. Then wanted to get confirmed from you guys. I'm at the
CloudStack Collaboration Conference currently and was trying to test this
out.

Re: CloudStack Support

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Re: CloudStack Support