Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Akash Ashok <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/23 08:24:36 UTC

Region Corrupt.

Hi All,
We currently have an issue in our HBase cluster that 2 of our regions on a
regions server have gone down. We can't enable or disable the regions. Are
there any tools to get the data out of it from HDFS files ?
We are ok with recreating the indices only for the keys in that region.

Cheers,
Akash A

Re: Region Corrupt.

Posted by Akash Ashok <th...@gmail.com>.
Also due to some reason one of my regions is corrupt. I want to change the
ENDKEY of that region in the META table. Is there any way to do this. If
not can I file a JIRA for this. Would be a good feature to have admin for
regions.

Cheers,
Akash A