Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/08 21:43:11 UTC

ADF Faces

Hi Ted,

the ADF faces proposal is getting close to be posted to incubator - I
wanted to ask if you had time now for being a mentor or if that
wouldn't fit your timeframe (as far as I remember, you said you
wouldn't have time until end of January)?

If not, can you suggest anyone we should try to get in touch with?

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: ADF Faces

Posted by Omar Tazi <om...@oracle.com>.
Thanks a lot Bill, are you a member of ASF?

-Omar

---------------------------------
  Omar Tazi
  Chief Open Source Evangelist
  Oracle Server Technologies
  Oracle Corporation
  Work: (650) 506-3216
  Cell: (408) 656-5354
  Email: omar.tazi@oracle.com
  Blog: http://otazi.blogspot.com
---------------------------------

Re: ADF Faces

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
> I'm +1 on incubation. I'm also willing to be a mentor if I'm qualified :-)

hehe. being a member of asf is the must ;-)

Re: ADF Faces

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: ADF Faces

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <jo...@oracle.com>.
Hi Martin et all,

Martin Marinschek wrote:
> Hi Ted,
>
> the ADF faces proposal is getting close to be posted to incubator - I
> wanted to ask if you had time now for being a mentor or if that
> wouldn't fit your timeframe (as far as I remember, you said you
> wouldn't have time until end of January)?
>
> If not, can you suggest anyone we should try to get in touch with?
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> --
>
> http://www.irian.at