Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2007/02/26 15:38:19 UTC

website updated; adding coverage report?

Hi all,

Just want to note that I re-generated & uploaded Xindice website using Forrest
0.8 dev (trunk). Content is the same, with exception of couple of additional
news items.

Also I would restore clover coverage reports which I had running long time ago,
and those reports [1][2] to the main Xindice site, with navigation links in
'Community' section. So, what do y'all think?

Vadim

[1] http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/xindice/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/xindice/historical.html

Re: website updated; adding coverage report?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Natalia Shilenkova wrote:
>> Also I would restore clover coverage reports which I had running long
>> time ago,
>> and those reports [1][2] to the main Xindice site, with navigation
>> links in 'Community' section. So, what do y'all think?
>
> It would be nice to have it.

In the 'dev zone' [1] under 'Resources' section. Enjoy!

Vadim

[1] http://xml.apache.org/xindice/dev/index.html

Re: website updated; adding coverage report?

Posted by Natalia Shilenkova <ns...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vadim,

On 2/26/07, Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> wrote:
> Just want to note that I re-generated & uploaded Xindice website using Forrest
> 0.8 dev (trunk). Content is the same, with exception of couple of additional
> news items.

I noticed there is an error on Mailing Lists  page in the Community
menu - it says "a veritable goldmine of Cocoon-specific information".
I strongly suspect it should be "a veritable goldmine of
Xindice-specific information" :)

Do you need a patch for that?

> Also I would restore clover coverage reports which I had running long time ago,
> and those reports [1][2] to the main Xindice site, with navigation links in
> 'Community' section. So, what do y'all think?

It would be nice to have it.

Regards,
Natalia