Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jay Glanville <ja...@naturalconvergence.com> on 2004/03/26 14:37:33 UTC

'hit list' location?

> There will be soon.  The Chicago developers are going to be
> proposing to
> fix this is svn 1.1.  It's on our high-priority "hit list".

Where can I find the 'hit list'?  I'd like to know what the development
team is focusing on so that when I sell SVN to my department, I can let
them know what's coming in the future.

JDG

PS: I'm not using the issue list as a 'hit list' because it only shows
the know issues, not the issues agreed to be addressed.

--
Jay Glanville

Re: 'hit list' location?

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 08:37, Jay Glanville wrote:
> > There will be soon.  The Chicago developers are going to be
> > proposing to
> > fix this is svn 1.1.  It's on our high-priority "hit list".
>
> Where can I find the 'hit list'?  I'd like to know what the development
> team is focusing on so that when I sell SVN to my department, I can let
> them know what's coming in the future.

It doesn't exist yet.  If you subscribe to the dev@ list, you might see
some discussion in the next week or so.  The Chicago developers are
cogitating and will hopefully (soon) present some sort of proposed
roadmap to the developer community... at a minimum, a list of features
for svn 1.1 we'd like to see.