Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Mane-EXTERNAL Prithivraj <Pr...@gemalto.com> on 2014/12/22 12:21:21 UTC

Need help realted to Karaf on unix

Hi ,

I am running Karaf server on Unix .
I have started the Karaf server in non console mode  by  executing  ./karaf server  command .
Now I  want to deploy my  bundle  in  next step .
Since server is not fully stared yet ,  my command for  deploying bundle getting failed .
Is there any  way to wait till Karaf server  fully started   so  that my next command  will wait till server  is started and  after that bundle  get deployed .

Thanks,
Prithvi

________________________________

Re: Need help realted to Karaf on unix

Posted by Prithviraj <me...@gmail.com>.
sorry  for asking again, can you please point me  the link for  mentioned
thread ?
thanks in advance for your help

Re: Need help realted to Karaf on unix

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
See my other message in the other thread ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré