Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/15 17:12:10 UTC

submit button

have a submit button which has the value of "Add Employee"

but when submitted I want the property to be set to another value "add" in the request

action="add"

How can this be done?

Thanks.

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1

Re: submit button

Posted by Dale Newfield <da...@newfield.org>.
fea jabi wrote:
> may I know what the javascript will be?

add an onclick on the button that adds the parameter you want.
Or just set a name on the submit button so that "Add+Employee" will be
sent if that button is pressed, and teach the action to decipher all the
i18n versions of that string.

-Dale

RE: submit button

Posted by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>.
may I know what the javascript will be?

> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:59:20 -0400
> From: dale@newfield.org
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: Re: submit button
>
> fea jabi wrote:
> > have a submit button which has the value of "Add Employee"
> >
> > but when submitted I want the property to be set to another value "add" in the request
> > action="add"
> >
> > How can this be done?
>
> Without javascript it cannot.
>
> -Dale

Ready for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on digital tv's.
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=digital+tv's&form=MSHNCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHNCB_Vertical_Shopping_DigitalTVs_1x1

Re: submit button

Posted by Dale Newfield <da...@newfield.org>.