Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Juergen Kudla <ku...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/27 09:40:28 UTC

jscookMenu doesn't work with Shale validator

hi, I'm using the shale client validation but i noticed that it
doesn't work with the jscookMenu.
for using the validation you put a "onsubmit" in the form tag to call
the validation script.
So the jscookMenu seems not to submit the form directly and therefor
the onsubmit is never called.

Does anybody know if there is a workaround?

--
Jürgen Kudla

Re: jscookMenu doesn't work with Shale validator

Posted by Juergen Kudla <ku...@gmail.com>.
it dosn't support onclick :(
but you can tell him the javascript location with javascriptLocation.
So I'll try to change the javascript. In the js MyFacesHack.js it
calls dummyForm.submit(); and make him call the validator script
first.

Posted by Adrian Mitev <ad...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,