Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Pablo Nussembaum <pn...@datatransfer.com.ar> on 2003/02/27 15:42:05 UTC

Digester w/ Recursive Tags

I've the same problem, and I think to solve the problem we need to
change the digesters rules to accept another rule (like a composite
pattern)

An example will make my point more clear.

public void parse()

{

Digeter d = new Digester();

Rule r = new xxxxRule("a");

r.addXxxxRule("b");

d.addRule(r);

}

--
Pablo Nussembaum
mailto: pnusse@datatransfer.com.ar

Re: Digester w/ Recursive Tags

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi Pablo

i'm not sure that i really understand what you're driving at here. AFAIK
recursive tags can be processed pretty well already using (for example)
the extended base rules. could you give a more detailed example of what
you're having problems with?

- robert