Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> on 2006/05/13 23:06:27 UTC

[jelly] Upgrade to dom4j 1.6.1 ?

Hello Jellyers,

After my two test fixes, which had almost nothing to do with dom4j...
I seem to be happily running everything with dom4j 1.6.1.
Can anyone confirm me this ? It's quite radical but it'd help in many
other places.

paul

Re: [jelly] Upgrade to dom4j 1.6.1 ?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Paul, I had a quick look and I'm +1.

On 6/3/06, Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In maven 1.1 beta 3 we'll upgrade to dom4j 1.6.2 (not yet released) which
> fixes a problem with xml entities.
> Thus we are particularly in favor to upgrade your dependency in Jelly. It
> will limit incompabilities between us.
>
> arnaud
>

> On 6/2/06, Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org> wrote:
> >
> > I please beg another round of review... or I'll interprete the silence
> > as "no bother" and will do...
> >
> > paul
> >
> > Hans Gilde wrote:
> > > +0
> > >
> > > If the unit tests pass, I'm inclined to say that the latest version
> > should
> > > be used. But I have not tried it.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid
of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Re: [jelly] Upgrade to dom4j 1.6.1 ?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hans Gilde <hg...@gmail.com>.
Ok unit tests I have work, so I'm also +1.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.

Posted by Hans Gilde <hg...@gmail.com>.
+0