Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Suhas Yalgude <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/15 14:00:31 UTC

call_cal

I have got one date-time field. It is giving error that object required
because of it is not geting call_cal. please help

Re: call_cal

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi
you are not given right location of your js file in xml file in value .
may be for that its not working . pass the location where your java
script file is stored. for reference look into ecommerce component.

Regards
Ravindra Mandre
Hotwax Media Inc.

Re: call_cal

Posted by awdesh parihar <aw...@gmail.com>.
Are you including global decorator screen inside your main decorator , if
not please include global Decorator and try again.

Awdesh Parihar

Re: call_cal

Posted by Suhas Yalgude <su...@gmail.com>.
I have added to my common decoder then also it is not working

<actions>
                <!-- base/top/specific map first, then more common map added
for shared labels -->
                <property-map resource="EcommerceUiLabels"
map-name="uiLabelMap" global="true"/>
                <property-map resource="ContentUiLabels"
map-name="uiLabelMap" global="true"/>
                <property-map resource="CommonUiLabels"
map-name="uiLabelMap" global="true"/>
                <property-map resource="ProductUiLabels"
map-name="uiLabelMap" global="true"/>
                <property-map resource="AccountingUiLabels"
map-name="uiLabelMap" global="true"/>
                <property-map resource="PartyUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
                <property-map resource="OrderUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>

                <set field="MainColumnStyle" value="nocolumns"
global="true"/>
                <!-- The default (global) shortcut icon -->
                <set field="layoutSettings.shortcutIcon"
value="/images/ofbiz.ico" global="true"/>
                <!-- The default (main) java scripts -->
                <!-- NOTE: this should be included on each screen that uses
it to avoid including it in all screens: -->
                <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]"
value="/images/fieldlookup.js" global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]"
value="/images/selectall.js" global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]"
value="/images/calendar_date_select.js" global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[+0]"
value="/images/prototypejs/effects.js" global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[+0]"
value="/images/prototypejs/validation.js" global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[+0]"
value="/images/prototypejs/prototype.js" global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.javaScripts[]"
value="/images/prototypejs/popup.js" global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.extraHead" value="&lt;link
rel=&quot;stylesheet&quot; href=&quot;/content/images/contentForum.css&quot;
type=&quot;text/css&quot;/&gt;" global="true"/>
                <script
location="component://ecommerce/widget/EcommerceSetup.groovy"/>

                <!-- The default (main) stylesheets -->
                <set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+0]"
value="/ecommerce/images/blog.css" global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+0]"
value="${productStore.styleSheet}" default-value="/images/ecommain.css"
global="true"/>
                <set field="layoutSettings.styleSheets[+0]"
value="/images/prototypejs/popup.css" global="true"/>
            </actions>

thanks and regards
Suhas Yalgude

Re: call_cal

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: call_cal

Posted by Suhas Yalgude <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: call_cal

Posted by Chirag Manocha <ch...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

how to unscribe

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

茆文俊 sent the following on 10/15/2008 11:28 PM:

RE: call_cal

Posted by 茆文俊 <ma...@dalian-it.com>.
undescribed

Re: call_cal

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
do a search of the code for

Re: call_cal

Posted by Suhas Yalgude <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: call_cal

Posted by Pradeep Kumar <pr...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hi,

Supply the proper parameters to the call_cal function. such as textbox name.

--
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: call_cal