Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/06 17:47:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bruce Snyder as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

All,
The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Bruce Snyder as the newest
member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Bruce joining us
to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.

Well done, Bruce!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bruce Snyder as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bruce!

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 10/6/06, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Bruce Snyder as the newest
> member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Bruce joining us
> to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.
>
> Well done, Bruce!

It was a pleasure to meet you at JAOO and am even more pleased to meet
you in the PMC. Welcome!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bruce Snyder as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Bruce !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bruce Snyder as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats Bruce!

Joe

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 10/6/06, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> The Geronimo PMC is pleased to welcome Bruce Snyder as the newest
> member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have Bruce joining us
> to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.

Congrats Bruce!

Paul

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bruce Snyder as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Welcome Bruce!

-David

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.