Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2021/08/18 12:02:33 UTC

Re: Invalid hash Access denied only from moodle plugin on IOS

Hi,

You should not log to OM on the same device using OM link and the
plugin. So first logout from OM on that device, and then use the moodle
plugin from moodle to enter the room.

Ali

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Well

this value is `Lax` out-of-the-box
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/META-INF/context.xml#L22

I see no other reason for such behavior :(
Maybe you can see something suspicious in the logs?

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Invalid hash Access denied only from moodle plugin on IOS

Posted by mentor maxhuni <me...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by mentor maxhuni <me...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.

Posted by mentor maxhuni <me...@hotmail.com>.