Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/02/08 08:53:25 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept Guacamole into the Apache incubator

Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Olivier Lamy, Greg Trasuk, Jacques Nadeau, Jim Jagielski,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Daniel Gruno

Thanks all for your vote.

Congrats to the Guacamole community and welcome aboard !

I will deal with infra to create the resources for the project.

Thanks again,
Regards
JB

--