Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com> on 2013/11/13 10:34:06 UTC

[4.3][QA]Test Plan for Hyper-V support

I've drafted a test plan for Hyper-V support for areas to be tested: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Hyper-V+Test+Plan+for+4.3 based on the FS (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/4hLVAQ).
Test cases are being drafted (not many new tests really, mostly consolidating existing tests to be run on new hypervisor) and will be uploaded in the next few days.
Meanwhile, any feedback/comments are welcome!

Thanks,
Sowmya

RE: [4.3][QA]Test Plan for Hyper-V support

Posted by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com>.

I didn't include that since, presently, the support for that is being discussed and might have some gotchas. Adding multiple NICs dynamically may not be fully functional yet. If it gets implemented it'll be part of the plan.

Posted by Sailaja Mada <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com>.