Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2011/01/02 12:21:56 UTC

Re: How Shindig core.io.makeRequest use gadget instance information

The gadget URL is needed for 3-legged OAuth requests, and is also usable for
accounting purposes.

The container is passed through to allow for per-container configuration of
the proxy urls, oauth callback urls, etc.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner