Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cristian Cardenas <cc...@lacmail.corp.fedex.com> on 2002/09/13 15:40:37 UTC

Tiles and Internationaliation

I found that the TilesRequestProcessor doesn't process the Client's Locale
(doesn't load the Locale in the session).
I'm using tiles, can I use the default request processor (RequestProcessor)?
Or may be I have to extends TilesRequestProcessor  to process Client's
Locale?

Thanks a lot.
Cristian.

Re: Tiles and Internationaliation

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
    Hi,

    Normally, the TilesRequestProcessor do everything its parent
(REquestProcessor) does. If it doesn't, please report the bug to bugzilla.
    If you use Tiles definitions, you need TilesRequestProcessor, so you
need to extend it.

         Cedric

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>