Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Hars Vardhan <ha...@samsung.com> on 2014/06/19 19:19:32 UTC

Ambari-UI's YARN Metric "Queue Memory Used"

Hi All,

Can somebody please explain the design purpose of "Queue Memory Used" metric widget on YARN summary page? Currently, the graph does not make a sense.

I have created a JIRA, please visit for more details on my findings: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-6088

Thanks,
Hars Vardhan

Re: Ambari-UI's YARN Metric "Queue Memory Used"

Posted by Srimanth Gunturi <sr...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello,
A good catch. We had a very similar JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-3721 where this got missed.
This should be fixed in the upcoming Ambari 1.6.1 release.
Regards,
Srimanth

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE