Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/17 18:24:54 UTC

[HEADSUP] ActiveMQ Artemis 1.4.0 release

I plan on re-spining a 1.4.0 release in a week, around 23 and 24 of Aug.

If you plan to add anything before the release this might be a good
time. Or if you have anything else let me know.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADSUP] ActiveMQ Artemis 1.4.0 release

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I will have to push the release back a week. I want to finish some
changes I want to do on Paging before releasing. (I also had some
other personal issues), so I will have to push up a week at least.

--
Clebert Suconic