Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Richard Nichols <rn...@visural.com> on 2010/11/25 12:27:44 UTC

visural-wicket 0.6.5 released!

Hi all,

It's a little overdue, but the next release of the visural-wicket component
library is now available.

For a detailed list of the enhancements / fixes in this release -

http://www.richardnichols.net/2010/11/visural-wicket-0-6-5-release-is-available/

<http://www.richardnichols.net/2010/11/visural-wicket-0-6-5-release-is-available/>Or
if you're just after the download -

http://code.google.com/p/visural-wicket/downloads/detail?name=visural-wicket-0.6.5.zip

Hope you find it useful - please let me know if you discover any problems
with this release.

cheers,
Rich

--
Richard Nichols
http://www.richardnichols.net/ :: http://onmydoorstep.com.au/

Re: visural-wicket 0.6.5 released!

Posted by danisevsky <da...@gmail.com>.
Visural is very good library! Thank you for it! I would welcome for
the next release maven integration.

Posted by Matthias Keller <ma...@ergon.ch>.
Palette is in wicket-extensions at:
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.form.palette.Palette

The one listed as wicket.markup.... is actually extensions too when you
click on it - it just appears to be misnomed on the index page

Matt

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.

Posted by Matthias Keller <ma...@ergon.ch>.
Hi

Posted by Richard Nichols <rn...@visural.com>.
Hi Marc,

Yes I will intend to improve the Maven support for the next release.

For now I have updated the wiki on Maven support to include the required
references to the visural-common library.

http://code.google.com/p/visural-wicket/wiki/MavenSupport

cheers,
Richard.

Posted by Marc Ende <ml...@e-beyond.de>.

Posted by Richard Nichols <rn...@visural.com>.
What error are you getting?

Posted by Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com>.
maven repo is not working

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.

Posted by Richard Nichols <rn...@visural.com>.

Posted by Mark Doyle <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by alex shubert <al...@gmail.com>.
Looks good. Thanks for your work.
P.S.: Whoa! And with examples too!

Re: visural-wicket 0.6.5 released!

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks . I have always found this library very useful.