Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Nivi shri <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/27 14:33:02 UTC

Re: [HeadsUp] implementing Dynamic Recipient Lists using annotations

Hi All

It would be helpful if some1 can point out to a link which demonstrates how
to implement the dynamic recipient list.

Regards
Nivi

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

>From the link in James mail there is a link to the dynamic EIP :)

The entire EIP pattern catalog is here:
http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html

There is a menu item to it from the Camel front page

The dynamic recipient list is here:
http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Nivi shri <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> It would be helpful if some1 can point out to a link which demonstrates how
> to implement the dynamic recipient list.
>
> Regards
> Nivi
>

> James.Strachan wrote:
>>
>> I've just added support for @RecipientList annotation on a bean method
>> to implement a dynamic recipient list.
>>
>> This can be used when using @MesageDriven or @Consume to call the
>> method when messages arrive, or if the bean method is explicitly
>> invoked from a route.
>>
>> e.g.
>>
>> public class RouterBean {
>>
>>     @MessageDriven(uri = "activemq:foo")
>>     @RecipientList
>>     public String[] route(String body) {
>>         return new String[]{"activemq:bar", "activemq:whatnot"};
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> you can return a single Endpoint or object that can be converted into
>> a String; or a collection or array of such objects.
>>
>> More documentation is here...
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/recipientlist-annotation.html
>>
>> As usual feedback welcome!
>>
>> --
>> James
>> -------
>> http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Open Source Integration
>> http://open.iona.com

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: [HeadsUp] implementing Dynamic Recipient Lists using annotations

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2009/1/27 Nivi shri <ni...@gmail.com>:

> Hi All
>
> It would be helpful if some1 can point out to a link which demonstrates how
> to implement the dynamic recipient list.

That web page shows an example...
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/recipientlist-annotation.html

Though I guess we could use a real downloadable example.

I've just updated the wiki to show how to configure the RouterBean
shown via spring

http://fusesource.com/