Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Babita Bansal <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/20 00:58:07 UTC

Manifoldcf sharepoint connecyor

Hi

I am trying to connect sharepoint 2010 with manifoldcf
. but after clicking on save i just get blank page . when i refresh page o
get illegal parameter value. I am using postgres db with tomcat 7. Version
of manifold is 1.5.1 . alfresco n windows share connectors are workimg fine

Pls help to resolve any issue.

Thanks

Re: Manifoldcf sharepoint connecyor

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Babita,

Can you share your connection parameters? Are you selecting Share-point 2010 from pull down menu? Please note that default value is SP 2007.

HEre is an example set of parameters that worked for me :

serverLocation=
serverPort=
serverVersion=4.0
userName= GL-BL\GLB******6
serverProtocol=http
serverName=test
password=********

Posted by Babita Bansal <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have tried with default database and application, it working fine there.
I need to use postgres DB. What i did, downloaded the source and built
using ant. And in properties.xml file provided the postgres db settings,
and run the command initialize.bat to create the postgres db. I can connect
to windows share and alfresco easily. But when i tried to configure share
point it just blank page no error on log file. Could you please let me know
how to set debugging, as i don't see anything in log file. Attached screen
shot for configuration :

Any ref guide or configuration details really appreciated. Just to inform
you guys i have not done any configuration on share point side for share
point connector.

If possible i can have screen share session with you.

Thanks
Babita Bansal

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Babita,