Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Steve Reppucci <re...@boston.com> on 2000/02/28 13:47:50 UTC

[JOBS] Boston, MA, USA

Boston.com has yet another opening for a full time, web developer.

Experience with Apache, perl, modperl, databases, and any other Unix-y
things are all pluses, but we're extremely open to hiring folks who
are just good, eager developers with an itch to learn some of these
things and giving them the chance to learn as they go.

Fun environment, 2 blocks from South Station in Boston, at a stable
company, with an immiment IPO -- what more could one want?

If interested, please email me with a resume, etc.

[Only fulltime, permanent positions open at this time.]

<Steve Reppucci>

Steve Reppucci                                          617/929-7003
Director of Software Development                 reppucci@boston.com
Boston.com (Times Company Digital)                           Be Open