Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Chris R. Kasangaki" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/08 13:23:44 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] EVENT: GSOC and Summer Intern Showcase - October 8 and October 11

Chris R. Kasangaki

Mobile: +256 772 648 222
            +256 705 648 222
Fax, Voice, Int.: +447092178997
Yahoo, Hotmail:chriskasangaki
other:chris-at-cossnet-dot-org
skype: kris-kay
LinkedIn: http://ug.linkedin.com/pub/chris-kasangaki/4/93/35
Web: http://www.socialbusinessacademy.org

This is all very good especially the GSM mobile money API's etc.

However, on my end, there is still a problem with shares approval in Mifos
X version 18.03.01 (at least in my installation). After applying for share
subscription I am expected to approve the application, receive the money
and complete the transaction. However, the process stops at approval; when
I try to approve, I hit submit and nothing happens, and no error message is
displayed either.
I asked on this group if anyone else experienced this but I never got an
answer. Is it a problem unique to my case or there are others having
similar problems?
I would like to view the showcases but they do not mean much to me if II
cant get things to work normally.

I am sorry if I am disrupting a thread, but please help me to get someone
to check and revert.

Thanks in advance.

Solving the share issues

Posted by Tom Ssemwogerere <ss...@gmail.com>.
Chris R. Kasangaki

Sorry for not responding to you.

I have solved your problem by doing the following:

   - Stop Mifos server.
   - Go to the directory C:/Tomcat/webapps/ROOT/views/shares
   - Delete the file "shareaccountactions.html"
   - Copy and Paste the file attached to this post.
   - Start Mifos server.

Tom Ssemwogerere

Tecfin Limited
Mobile: + 256772302369