Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by S P <sp...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/17 23:14:59 UTC

[Axis2:] Service Archive Plugin - A Bug or???

Hi everyone,

I tried following Axis 2 plugins for eclipse:
- Code generator
- Service Archive

Code generator works fine all the time. But somehow, Service Archive plugin
has some problem.
At the beginning it works fine. But after sometime, when we select  Service
Archive option,
and push next button, anything does not happen. And if you click next
button again, then
it shows next window, but user can not user input possible on such window.
and then if you choose
next...again another window appears and user can have no chance to select
service name...

So, what I did is that when I run in this problem....I download eclipse
again(!!!), and put both plugins,
in dropin  directory, and create whole java project again...and it
works....and sometime...the error appears again...LOOP!

- So, please let me know is this plugin error or I am making some unusual
mistake!

RE: [Axis2:] Service Archive Plugin - A Bug or???

Posted by "Meeusen, Christopher W." <Me...@mayo.edu>.
I would build your aars with ant or maven.  That plugin has issues, or
at least it did a couple years ago when we were using it.  We couldn't
build an aar without including the dependent libraries in it, and there
were several issues with the UI.  Maybe these issues have been
addressed.

Good luck

Chris

From: