Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2016/11/21 19:18:42 UTC

Removing 1.0.1 release

Guys,

I see 1.0.1 release lingering around the JIRA. It is somewhat confusing,
considering that we aren't probably gonna make a maintenance release for 1.0
line: too much good staff is getting into 1.2 now so I, personally, see no
reason for it.

Shall I yank it out, unless someone here is still interested in doing 1.0.1 in
the near future?

Thanks,
  Cos

Re: Removing 1.0.1 release