Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/06/29 16:40:33 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty 1.0.1

The Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty 1.0.1 release passes. The votes were:

    * +1 from Richard S. Hall, Rob Walker, Clement Escoffier, Karl
      Pauls, Stuart McCulloch, Marcel Offermans, and Guillaume Nodet.

I will make the artifacts available shortly.

-> richard