Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@fzi.de> on 2022/03/16 19:24:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PPMC member: Stefan Obermeier

Hi all,

on behalf of the StreamPipes PPMC, it is my pleasure to inform you that Stefan Obermeier has accepted the offer to become PPMC member of the StreamPipes project!

Stefan has made regular contributions to the StreamPipes core and several extensions as contributor and committer, including Maven archetypes, pipeline elements and the installer.

Please join me in congratulating Stefan for being part of the PPMC!

Cheers,
Dominik

AW: [ANNOUNCE] New PPMC member: Stefan Obermeier

Posted by Marco Heyden <he...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Stefan!
Good to have you on board!

Posted by "Obermeier. Stefan" <st...@seeburger.de>.
Hi,

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PPMC member: Stefan Obermeier

Posted by Patrick Wiener <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,