Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2007/11/28 22:09:22 UTC

Maven 2.0.8 breaks my Spring Testing

I have my Spring application context files in my src/test/resources
directory. I am telling Spring to load it using this pattern:

[INFO] "Loading config for: classpath:applicationContext-*.xml"

This is what happens in Maven 2.0.7:
[DEBUG]
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver  -
Searching directory [D:\workspace\myproject\target\test-classes]

But in 2.0.8:
[DEBUG]
org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver  -
Searching directory [D:\workspace\myproject\target\classes]

I know the classpath was switched between main/test in 2.0.8, but how does
that change Spring? I tried both versions of Spring 1.2.8/2.0.7 with the
same results.

Is there anyway to use 2.0.8 with Spring wildcard matching for unit testing?
How can I get Spring to specifically get the test classpath again? I am
afraid I must stay at 2.0.7 until this is resolved.

Paul

Re: Maven 2.0.8 breaks my Spring Testing

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Can you post a bug to JIRA and attach a sample project with tests etc,
so someone can dig into this problem for you and hopefully find a
resolution?

Wayne